Husson University, a regionally accredited non-profit institution, has been educating New England professionals since 1898 through programs that lead to career success. Our degrees combine essential knowledge with real-world practical experience. When you enroll in a degree program taught online at Husson, you’ll learn from professors who have excelled in their fields, and who bring their extensive experience to the classroom, ensuring that the curriculum is relevant and applicable to your career goals.
Experiential learning and global engagement are core values at Husson, and our value-driven education enables students to acquire the knowledge they need for the future they want.
At Husson, we work to make our education fit your life. Our affordable, convenient online educational programs allow you to earn your degree on your time, in a way that works for you. This dedication to quality and flexibility is what makes Husson the university of choice for professionals interested in taking their careers to the next level.
Husson University inspires and prepares students for professional careers in current and emerging fields within the context of an education informed by the sciences and humanities.
We achieve this career preparation by supporting and emphasizing:
- Outstanding teaching
- Scholarly contributions to one’s discipline or field of expertise
- An undergraduate and graduate curriculum that is challenging, relevant and promotes critical thinking skills, self-confidence and strong communication skills
- Commitment to ethical behavior and social responsibility through involvement in the world by faculty members and students, administrators and staff, board members and involved citizenship as a university
- A diverse cultural and global perspective achieved through student development and experiential learning opportunities that reinforces our commitment to a strong academic community
- Careful management and stewardship of university resources
- Lifelong learning to prepare students professionally and personally for the challenges of a constantly changing world
Husson University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Select programs from Husson’s College of Business are accredited by the International Assembly for College Business Education (IACBE).