Say YES to Online Learning
- Delivered in a flexible format to fit your schedule
- Complete coursework anywhere, anytime
- Provides the same educational quality as the on-campus classroom
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration – Management
- B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing Management
- B.S. in Business and Liberal Studies
- B.S. in Business and Professional Studies
- B.S. in Criminal Justice (2+2)
- B.S. in Data Analytics
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration and Public Health
- B.S. in Integrated Technology – Software Development
- B.S. in Psychology
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA – Athletic Administration
- MBA – Business Analytics
- MBA – Healthcare Management
- MBA – Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MBA – Organizational Management
- MBA – Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resources
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Risk Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business
- Undergraduate Certificate in Data Analytics
- Undergraduate Certificate in Sales
The Husson Online Experience
- Receive personalized attention
- Affordable, value-driven education
- Career-oriented learning
- Taught by professors with real-world experience
Earn your bachelor’s degree for $11,600 (before financial aid!)
A combination of transfer credits and financial aid means you’ll get a quality education at an affordable rate.
Degrees taught by faculty with real-world experience
Our faculty are experts in their fields and passionate about teaching in the digital classroom.
Transfer up to 90 credit hours
Take advantage of your past academic work and graduate faster. Undergraduate students can transfer up to 90 credit hours and graduate students can transfer up to six.
About Husson University
Husson University has been educating New England professionals since 1898 through degrees that lead to career success. Our academic programs combine essential knowledge with real-world practical experience. You’ll learn from professors who excel in their fields.
And with more than six years of experience offering online degrees, Husson University courses provide you with a quality education that delivers results. In 2020, Edmit, a website dedicated to helping families navigate the financial challenges of paying for college, recently evaluated the online experiences offered by colleges and universities in Maine.
There was only one college in Maine that whose online experience Edmit rated highly. That college was Husson University. Every other college and university’s online experience in our state was rated “low” or “medium.”
And a Husson education delivers results. More than 96% of Husson students are employed or enrolled in graduate school after completing their degrees. That’s one of the reasons we’re the university of choice for students interested in career success.
Husson University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Select programs in Husson University’s College of Business are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).