B.S. in Healthcare Administration and Public Health
- Earn a degree that combines business skill development with focused healthcare coursework
- Prepare for success in the growing field of healthcare
- Earn an MBA in healthcare management with only one additional year of study
MBA – Healthcare Management
- Become a leader in the healthcare industry with the advanced knowledge you need to succeed
- Study healthcare economics, law and global perspectives
- Prepare to manage healthcare facilities or run your own medical practice
Why Choose Husson?
- Career-oriented curriculum delivers practical, relevant training
- Affordable, value-driven education with the personal attention of a small, private university
- Taught by professors with real-world experience
- Fully online programs allow you to study in a flexible format designed to meet your needs
About Husson University
Husson University has been educating New England professionals since 1898 through degrees that lead to career success. Our academic programs combine essential knowledge with real-world practical experience. You’ll learn from professors who excel in their fields.
And with more than six years of experience offering online degrees, Husson University courses provide you with a quality education that delivers results. In 2020, Edmit, a website dedicated to helping families navigate the financial challenges of paying for college, recently evaluated the online experiences offered by colleges and universities in Maine.
There was only one college in Maine that whose online experience Edmit rated highly. That college was Husson University. Every other college and university’s online experience in our state was rated “low” or “medium.”
And a Husson education delivers results. More than 96% of Husson students are employed or enrolled in graduate school after completing their degrees. That’s one of the reasons we’re the university of choice for students interested in career success.
Husson University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Select programs in Husson University’s College of Business are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).