Undergraduate Certificate in Data Analytics
- Total Credit Hours: 18 hours
- Tuition: $374 per credit hour*
Get Program Information
Today’s business landscape demands competency in working with big data. When you earn an online data analytics certification at Husson University, you’ll gain the skills required to make yourself marketable and go further in your career.
The online data analytics certification provides a practical, hands-on curriculum, taught by professors with years of experience in their fields. Designed to fit in easily with other courses of study, the online data analytics certification can be completed independently or within the context of the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Technology
- Fast completion time
- Expert faculty
- Affordable tuition
- Fully online program
Learn more today about how an online data analytics certification can transform your career.Request Info
The following is required for admission to undergraduate degree programs:
- Completed application
- Graduation from an approved high school or credentials indicating equivalent preparation
- All previous college transcripts (even if no credit was earned or grades received)
- ACT or SAT I scores (if applicable)
Applying to Husson University is streamlined and efficient. Our online application guides you through each step of the process. You can also save your partially completed application at any time and finish it later.
Your career goals are within reach with Husson University. Apply today to get started.
Prepare for the future with a degree from Husson University Online.Request Info
- General Education
MS 132 Probability and Statistics: 3
DA 210 Introduction to Data Analytics: 3
DA 310 Data Exploration and Visualization: 3
IT 261 Introduction to Computer Programming I: 3
IT 410 Database Design: 3
IT 353 Information Technology Internship OR: 3
IT 481 Project Management Techniques: 3
*All rates are subject to change.